Wednesday 28 December 2011

Monkey Baby Shower Invitations - PDF

I love safari animals!

This is a set for a made for a wonderful client earlier this year and I was so excited when she asked for these adorable monkeys!!!




$5.00

Available for boys, girls or unisex if the sex is not known.

These measure appx 4"X6" however, I can make them any size you need.

You will receive a PDF of your invitation.  You will also receive a JPG if you wish to send as an e-invite or have printed at walmart (or some place similar).  On the PDF there will be black cut lines, the cut lines will NOT be on the JPG.

I created most of the decorative elements of this party as well (including banner, cupcake toppers, tags, door signs etc). that I will be posting later once I tweek them a little bit!  Please check back later!

Paypal buttons will be available soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment